About Michael Menard, Attorney
I Can Help Mediate or Arbitrate Your Case!
Since 2001, I have been honored to have been chosen to serve as a mediator or neutral arbitrator in over 2,000 claims which were pending in our court system. The vast majority of the non-binding mediations were successfully resolved.
In addition to having over 30 years of experience in the litigation and trial of personal injury claims, I have lectured on behalf of the Erie County Bar Association and the Erie Institute of Law and have given in-house presentations on the topic of ADR. I have served as the President of the Western New York Trial Lawyers’ Association. I have been trained and certified as a Federal Court mediator.
My fees are extremely reasonable, certainly a more cost effective alternative to a trial. I will be as flexible as possible in terms of scheduling, resulting in a quicker resolution of your claim.
- New York, 1978
- Florida, 1979
- U. S. District Court Western District of New York, 1978
- U. S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1996
- University of Miami School of Law–Coral Gables, FL 1977
- State University of New York at Buffalo–Buffalo, NY 1974
- Preparing For and Trying the Civil Lawsuit (Contributing Author) New York State Publication, 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Erie County Bar Association: Member
- New York State Bar Association: Member
- The Florida Bar: Member
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association: Vice President 2005, President 2006
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association: Member